Monday 6 October 2008

Yeah, yeah. Strike's over. Whatever. I'd like to say I'm thrilled to be back in class, but I'm only sort of thrilled. One the one hand, it's nice to learn again. On the other hand, I still have to put up with the lovely fellow students in my department. On the third hand, which I recently had grafted to my body for just such an occasion, I was officially adopted into the School of Dramatic Arts yesterday. Aside from the fact that their acronym is SODA, my new department is super cool.

Today's frustrations:
1. Google does not respond well to natural-language queries such as "What the hell is wrong with my Vivitar camera flash?"
2. My Vivitar camera flash does not respond well to natural-language queries such as "What the hell is wrong with you?". Additionally, it does not respond well to shaking or threats of violence, either.


ETA:
Because I am a mad fantastic genius (or at least passably bright), I fixed my flash. I used ketchup to strip the corrosion off the contact plate, and voila.
And your mother told you condiments were only for eating...

No comments: